2023 Rose Hip Basket Social
Following the century-old tradition, this bake sale offers “baskets” of baked treats from neighbors in the communities served by RDNA. We thank all who made this inaugural event such a special day in the Eliza Steele Memorial Garden. We hope to see you again next year!
The Rose Hip is a bake sale sustaining community nursing.
All proceeds benefit RDNA.
1929 . . . today
All of us are incredibly grateful for the decades of support this agency has and continues to receive. Simply, thank you!
You can help keep RDNA nurses visiting by
- making a tax-deductible contribution (RDNA is a 501(c)(3) organization)
- coming to the annual Rose Hip Basket Social, and considering being a Doughnator
- sponsoring an RDNA mile
- giving a gift for the future through the RDNA endowment
- contributing through a bequest or memorial gift
- telling family, friends & neighbors about RDNA
- giving the gift of time
Community donations sustain this essential service.